Breaking into the Enterprise
Selling into large enterprises requires a completely different approach than the SMB market. That's why we asked long-time friends and allies, Jeff Williams, Walter Scott and Sean Paterson to join us and share their perspectives on what they've seen work and how you can apply it to your business.
Our panel, "The Future of Customer Acquisition: Breaking into the Enterprise" will look at the nuances of enterprise sales, target account management, pilot programs and proof of concepts, and expanding into large contracts and recurring revenue.
We'll cover the entire spectrum of targeting enterprises and how to execute on a plan.
- Building trust: it's about people, not companies
- Know the decision process and who's involved
- Proof of Concepts, Trials and RFP's
- Partnering: non-competitors and Competitors
- Crafting the ideal sales team mix
- Managing the sales cycle: short, long, and cyclical
- Creating a culture of winning
Selling to enterprises is a series of tactics integrated together with your company's strategy to create a custom process that is always improving. Tools help, lessons learned are useful, but selling to the enterprise comes down to strategy, tactics, and the right discipline.
Bain Capital Ventures
Head of Sales & Channel Mktg., formerly with Nest
7:00pm Panel Discussion
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
325 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94111